Oct 4, 2010

My ESAD Challenge & JAI #37

Hi Everyone,

Back with another post today...

This one I've made whilst the girls were having their afternoon sleeps. It fits the criteria for the sketch challenge I have set this week on ESAD and the colours are from the Just Add Ink Challenge Wk 37.

Here's the sketch:


Here's the colour challenge:



And here's my card:



The sentiment reads "When we are with our hearts, every moments is the most wonderful gift in the world". Both stamps are from the Every Moment Stamp set, which is a newbie in the 2010 catalogue for just $31.95 (it was also our gift at Regionals early last month).

You can follow the links above to each of the sites for the challenges or add your entry here as I will be picking a winner from the ESAD entries and the entries on my site too.

To enter here, please leave your bloglink in the comments below - I was going to add a linky tool but none are working properly for me today!

Thanks for looking,

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the layout and coloring you have done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've combined the colours on your card Richelle. They really make the image stand out, and it's such a pretty image. I'm having tons of fun colouring it. I used something different on my card though lol ... http://inkyaly.blogspot.com/2010/10/wow-did-i-really-make-that.html

    Are you going to be having a sketch challenge regularly? Let me know so I can join in :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Richelle and a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Richelle! I love your circles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Richelle, great sketch too, you clever cookie :) I love the colours and the way you have used them, very pretty :)
    Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!