Jan 3, 2012

2012 - What's coming up??

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to 2012! I'm excited with what I have planned for the year, both with my little hobby and Stampin' Up! business and also at home.

These year will see Miss 5 start fulltime preprimary - it's going to be a big few weeks come February as she's always been so tired after 2 full days of school in 2011. However, I'm hoping that she (and I) adapt quickly as there's no going back now. Miss 3 will start at 4yo Kindy and do a 5 day fortnight, and again I hope she adapts well too. The start of the year for Miss 3 couldn't have worked out better, she has 1 one the first week, 2 days the 2nd week and has her first 3day week after that. All this equals to some extra kidfree time this year - my goals are to keep my house tidier and do some serious spring cleaning in the first term. It also means that I will be working on my projects during daylight hours and not into the wee hours of the morning so often. I know I won't say I never will stay up past midnight crafting again because I would never keep that deal!

So this means that I can do more to build up my hobby into more of a business. This year, I'm going to start a few new things including more classes and some tutorials. The tutorials will be on all sorts of things - cards, scrapbooking, 3D projects and there's even one about photography for your blog. My monthly classes will continue to be on the 2nd Friday night of every month. If there's enough people interested I'm happy to start a day time class as well. Classes are held at the Forest Lakes Family Centre, Thornlie, WA and the next one is the 13th February @ 7.30pm. And of course, I'm still available for Stampin' Up! workshops and can come to you for them.

I'm also going to continue having a stall at The Glades Art and Fresh Produce Markets in Byford, as well as a few other markets that are based south of the river. I love the interaction with people at the markets - and of course I get to catch up with my Glades Markets buddies!!

So that's some of what I will be up to in 2012, if there is anything you would like to learn, why not come to a class, host a workshop (and reap the rewards), or even join Stampin' Up! And of course you can always leave a comment or email me if you have a specific enquiry.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!