Jan 21, 2012

Sunny Stamping Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Here's my entry for the Sunny Stamping Challenge, another new(ish) challenge site I'm joining in.


The theme this week was to add "Love" and I'm currently loving my Give a Gift stamp set.

And yes, you know me, it's another clean and simple card design! Just seems to be my thing :)

Well I mustn't carry on too much today, I'm off the the Glades Art & Fresh Produce Markets in Byford from 4-9pm today. If you can make it down, please come past say hello and check out my new stall layout.... Well that is providing we haven't melted by then!

Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rochelle. I love the clean look & colours you have used. Am so glad you joined us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the clean and simple layout and the bright colours. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!