Jul 5, 2015

It's Blog Hop Time!



Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the latest ESAD Blog Hop! This one focuses on the new 2015-16 Idea Book and Catalogue.

If you have just joined the hop, then I hope you've got a comfy seat as there are 20 stops for you to be inspired by. If you are following the hop around, you will have just come from Courtenay's blog.


For my projects I've used the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. I've also followed a tutorial by Linda Parker for the little box. It's designed to hold teabags but I can think of something edible I'll pop inside ;)




Here's a second set, I've simply adjusted the card design and colours. 





Next stop is Kelly's blog, enjoy!!!




And here's a list of all the blog hop participants just in case...

*1. Rachael Lewsley

*2. Libby Dyson

*3. Keryn Campbell

*4. Rochelle Blok

*5. Liv Ingle

*6. Lou Kitzelman

*7. Jackie Noble

*8. Monique Fielder

*9. Ria Kaire

*10. Courtenay Heuston

*11. Richelle Fletcher
You are here now! 

*12. Kelly Kent

*13. Andrea Buckland

*14. Narelle Fasulo

*15. Leonie Schroder

16. Pauline Bennetts

*17. Kathryn Ruddick

*18. Barbara Williams

*19.Cherie Davies

*20. Chloe Evans




Thanks for looking,
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Love sheltering tree, lovely cards. Have use the pink, looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love Sheltering Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Richelle. Loving your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two designs are very different and show how versatile this set is - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Richelle! I don't have this stamp set but you're tempting me to get it with your gorgeous projects. LOVE the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations Richelle and love who you've created them in 2 different colour combos. That box is really gorgeous! Must give that one a go. Thanks for Sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pink set best. Very nice set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so lovely Richelle. What a great gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Richelle! I'm so glad this set made it into the annual catalogue, it's one of my all-time faves! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome cards Richelle ... love Sheltering Tree so very versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coordinated cards & boxes, Richelle. Anyone would love to receive them, especially filled with something edible, which is always a good idea in my book. Thanks for sharing them.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards Richelle. Sheltering Tree is a must have, its just gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projects Richelle! Is this where I confess that my Sheltering Tree stamp set still hasn't seen ink . . . :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!