Jul 24, 2017

Bears on the brain today!

Hi Everyone,

Today on our ESAD group, some crazy lady aka me! set a challenge to make a card using Alaskan animals as our inspiration.... The reason for Alaska? Well that's the destination of the next Stampin' Up! Incentive trip!

Well, here's what I came up with:




Below is the punch art idea is from pinterest, but I'm not sure who the original person was and all the links I tried bounced around to different people. (If you are publishing any of your work online, this is where watermarking your photos is handy so any work can be referenced back to you!)

foxy builder punch art -- look at all you can do!  buy at StampingElan.com



And then because I was thinking of bears and also wanting to join in a challenge today, I dug out the very old My Favorite Teddy stamp set and made these 2 cards...


The layouts for the card were inspired by page 114 of the 2017-18 Idea Book, it's actually a Christmas card layout! I hope this also meets the criteria for the CASEing the Catalogue challenge #CTC138 as I'm going to enter it there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!