Oct 9, 2010

Stamp and Stack October Results

Hi Everyone,

Last night I held my monthly Stamp and Stack class. These are the 3 designs and everyone made 3 of each card.





The photos aren't superb as everytime I went to take a photo today, a gust of wind would come and blow the cards over. Thank heavens for digital photography, otherwise I would have wasted a lot of film!

If you are interested in joining my Stamp and Stack November, please join my facebook group to receive your personal invitation or email me.




Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richelle!

    These are absolutely beautiful cards! I can only imagine how thrilled the ladies would have been to make those!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!! I love all the color's in the butterfly one and those flowers are gorgeous on the next one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!