May 2, 2009

Buy 3, Get 1 Free!!

Calling all you Scrapbookers!! This month there is a great special on the Stampin' Up Designer Papers, and as the title of this blog suggests, its Buy 3, get 1 free! So for every 3 packs of Designer paper you purchase, you can pick one for absolutely nada! BARGAIN!!! So mix and match or stock up on your favourite pack today! Click here to view the different papers avail and then email me your order - too easy! And in other news... Many S/Up Demo's are currently at the annual Stampin' Up Convention, and whilst I decided not to go as its too hard with my girls just at the moment, I hope to hear lots about it and will share with you any new developments. However, next year could be a VERY different story! mmmmm a mum can dream can't she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!