Nov 26, 2009

Hello! Can you believe its already the end of Nov!??

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello and to let you know that I am working on some projects at the moment.... I've been extra busy this week playing mum and dad to the girls as my hubby has been away plus my lil' bub burnt her feet in hot sand on Tues so we went for our first ever trip to the Emergency room at the hospital. Luckily, the blisters looked worse than what they seem to be as it has not slowed her down at all. It's amazing how resilient kids can be!!

So amongst all that I have made some more Christmas cards, as well as prepping for my Stamp 'n' Stack tomorrow night. I will post the pics over the wkend! Plus some sneak peaks of some new stamp sets soon to be released!


Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!