Nov 10, 2009

Rubbing you the right way...

Hi all,

These are 3 quick note cards that I made using the rub-ons from the Bright Delights pack. The words have been stamped on the 2 cards with owls... And the weird thing is I was photographing the 'perfect pear' card when sesame street was on the telly and bert was playing the 'perfect pair' game! Bit freaky!!






These cards all use Tangerine Tango as the base card and the layers are chocolate chip, whisper white and kiwi kiss.

The little owl in the middle card is from the Forest Friends stamp set in the Spring Mini Catty and he's actually sitting up on a dimensional but unfortunately my photo doesn't show the height.

The 'Look who's turning (  )' stamp is from On your birthday stamp set.

For any more info, please leave me a comment or email me :)


Thanks for looking,


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!