Jan 14, 2010

Cupcake Holder

Ooo! Look what I found last night whilst out in blogland.... A free template, thanks to Claire Daly (a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Victoria), to make a very cute and VERY EASY cupcake or muffin box. Of course, after finding it, I had to print it out and give it a try (even at 10.30pm).


Here's my 1st attempt at the cupcake holder and I'm going to try and do some more later today.




Thanks Claire for such a fab template and it was sooo easy to follow!!!

And yes, I realise that there's rainbow choc chip biccies inside and not a cupcake but that's what I'd been baking so that's what you get a teaser of... just excuse the edge of the tiles in the photo - it was late when I took it! lol  Brows 


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!