Jan 20, 2010

Half sheet wonder cards

Hi Everyone,

More browsing on Claire Daly's site has shown me the Half sheet wonder. Such a simple and yet effective way to get those creative juices flowing!! And to keep it even easier, I used the same colours for each card - Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun and Whisper White - I think this could well become a fav colour combo. However, I did challenge myself by only using the butterfly from the Hello Again stamp set and adding only words/phrases.




So here's my take on a half sheet wonder with my 3 cards:

Card #1

This first card is based on a Mojo Monday sketch sheet that I printed out back in August - its amazing what you can find whilst cleaning up a desk! lol!! However, if I'm honest, I think something is missing or maybe I should have used bigger circles... mmmm

Card #2

I've added some chic' and classy b&w gingham here and really like how its smartened up my card.

Card #3



Well, 2 out of 3 cards I stuck to only the butterfly... This one I added some detail to the kiwi kiss card frames with the cute little asterisk from the Hello Again set. And instead of ribbon, I used some Stampin' Up Black brads.


Thanks for looking,


1 comment:

  1. Love those cards Richelle! How cute does that little butterfly look! I love the colours you have chosen as well! Thanks for having a go at the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!