Jan 25, 2010

Sale-a-bration is NOW ON!

Hi Everyone,

This is a long post to tell you all the details about Sale-a-bration, so go quickly raid the cupboard and the fridge and I'll see you soon....
 Eating Pie















Ok, you're back and ready to go?


Firstly, I have to give you the link to the Sale-a-bration Catty! With 4 free stamp sets to choose from, it could be hard to pick just 1!! You can receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $100 purchase (with no limit!).

Right, if you are a regular to my blog, I did post some hints here about reaching your Sale-a-bration goals for the customer and hostess rewards. But Sale-a-bration is also a great time to join Stampin' Up and be a part of my team as you can earn a free stamp set valued up to $79.95.

So to start your own business and earn extra money as a demonstrator, you can purchase the Starter Kit. For just $324, you will receive the Starter kit pictured below, the retail value of products and business supplies is over $560. If you are a keen scrapbooker, purchase the Add-on kit for an extra $75 and receive over $137 worth of product.

If you would like more info, please contact me and/or have a look at the Be a demonstrator section on the Stampin' Up site.

And I'll let you in on a secret, I joined Stampin' Up during the 2007 Sale-a-bration, so I will be offering a special bonus to anyone who joins my team during Sale-a-bration 2010!


Thanks for looking,





29/1/10 - I've edited the Sale-a-bration link and it will now go directly to the SAB catty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!