Mar 17, 2010

Stamp 'n' Stack March - The results!

Hi Everyone,

Here's some photos of the Easter notecards and baskets we made at my Stamp 'n' Stack on Friday night. Should I warn you the projects feature the Chocolate Bunny Stamp again? hehehe  Too Funny 


The Regal Rose Set


The Apricot Appeal Set


The Garden Green Set


The Going Grey Set


The Brocade Blue Card (the basket had been misplaced - ooops!)


The design of the baskets has been cased from Dawn's Stamping Studio. The papers are all from the Level 1 Hostess Rewards Set and come as a 6" square with lots of different patterns.


I kept the projects fairly simple as I had everyone work through them at their own pace with a tutorial and a sample notecard/basket to work from. It's the first time I've done a class this way and I think (hope) everyone felt a great sense of accomplishment with their projects.

If you would like any details, please email me.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!