Aug 29, 2010

Some creating...

Hi Everyone,

Well, it ended up being a really busy week and weekend - sick kids, a migraine and just playing catch up all week really tired me out! Any downtime I've have I've flopped in front the tv and vegged out rather than made any cards (that I'm happy enough to show anyone)... That said, I did manage this card after being inspired with a Just Add Ink Challenge here to use my wheels again.


I've used the Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel again and did manage to make a few other cards but you'll have to wait until after Father's Day to see them.

Hope you find lots of time for stamping this week!! Only a couple of 3sleeps until the new Idea Book is released!! Yay!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!