Jan 29, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #56

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I had a fantabulous day stamping and catching up with some friends, Lee-Anne, Andrea, Courtney and Chris. Whilst we were supposed to be making a super early start on our Christmas cards, it didn't really happen for me.

Instead, I played with the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #56 and this is one of the cards I came up with.... Oh, and I think this is FIRST time I've ever entered a Stampin' Royalty Challenge!! YAY ME!! ;)


Stamp Sets Used: Always & Lvl 3 Hostess 'Playful Pieces'; Beads and Ribbon from my stash

I turned the sketch sideways to make this one.... Couple more cards coming soon, I just have to finish them off (I didn't take any embellishments & bling yesterday as I was trying to travel light!).. So hopefully (and kid willing) I'll be back later this arvo.


Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, LOVE the colour scheme....something I would use. Thanks for using the SR sketch for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I know some people who this card would be tailor made for! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Fantastic elements. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!