Feb 19, 2011

Two posts in 2 days!

Hi Everyone,

As promised I'm back with another card I made yesterday arvo.... I guess it's loosely based on the Clean & Simple sketch from yesterday's post but I had an extra mojo boost from the Stampin' Royalty #59 challenge to "Mark It Up" and pulled out some of my Stampin' Write markers.

I've tried something a little different, as once I'd coloured my stamp, I spritzed some water over it, giving the stamped image a softer watercoloured effect. (I'm sure there's probably a proper name for this technique so if you know it, please refresh my memory!)



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think :)

And Stampin' Up! have advised they raised $11,862 to be donated to the Premier's Disaster Relief Fund which is AMAZING when you think it was just $2 / stamp set, which means A LOT of stamps were sold! Good on you Stampin' Up!!!


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!