Apr 19, 2011

I designed my own Easter Basket!

Hi Everyone,


Last week, whilst preparing for the Glades Markets in Byford, I designed my own Easter Basket! Now not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty impressed with myself.


It came about after making a little bag that Gardenia Pepworth had on her blog, and as I sat there looking at it, the mouse in my head jumped on it's turbo wheel and voila! This is my basket!!




This is my prototype!


And these are a couple of extras I made:
 



These and more are all available for purchase from my album on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StampinWithRichelle?ref=ts#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150238417075609.373220.419381570608. But once they are gone that's it in that colour!


Please 'like' my facebook page if you haven't already :)


Oh and I'm going to write up a tutorial for you to make your own so stay tuned over the coming days!


Thanks for looking,







ps: My April Class was rescheduled to 29th April - if you are interested, please check out the details at:
https://www.facebook.com/StampinWithRichelle?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=138288909574529

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!