May 17, 2011

News from Stampin' Up! Convention

Hi Everyone,

Today, Stampin' Up! officially released some great news! The demos who were lucky enough to attend Convention were told over the wkend but now that I know the details, I can tell you!!

If you hold a workshop with sales of $450 or more between 23rd May 30th June, you can earn an extra $70 in rewards!! That means you can get $110 worth of FREE Products!! How awesome is that!!

Now, don't be scared, having a workshop is great fun. You just need a minimum of 4 people who can come and learn about Stampin' Up! and share the fun of making a card.

If you would like to host a workshop, please leave a comment or contact me on 0407 262 452 or email me.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!