Sep 10, 2011

ESAD New Catalogue Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the ESAD New Idea Book & Catalogue Blog Hop!! On this journey you will see loads of new products that have just been released, (so maybe grab a cuppa and a wishlist & pen too lol). If you are already on the journey, you will have come from Michelle's page.

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group



As soon as I saw the "Something for Christmas" Stamp (only $19.95!!) I straight away knew I wanted it, and with the festive season fast approaching, that want turned into a need!

Here's my first card using the NEW In Colours Pool Party & Indigo Island with a touch of Whisper White. I've also used some Shimmer Paint, which is new to my craft stash although it did appear in the last IBC.



I have also been lucky enough to play with the new Pennants Die (thanks to my friend and downline Courtney!!) and I made this pennant banner for the Byford Spring Fair on Sunday. Now to work out where to hang it on the day lol :)


And part of the Pennant Die are these doilies that I have turned into a flower garden at the base of my new display stand.


Just need to add some leaves...
Now if you are taking part in the blog hop, you can be in the running for some blog candy if you live in Australia or New Zealand (ie: a prize!!). To enter, you need to visit and comment on everyone's page, then email Sharlene, advising you name, email and location. If you are a winner, you will be contacted for your postal details. Please note, demonstrators are not eligible to win the Blog Candy.

To continue on your hop, please visit Sharlene's page. Have fun!!

And here's the full list of everyone participating just in case you want to do the hop in sections:

1. Keryn Campbell
2. Michelle Halling
3. Richelle Fletcher
4. Sharlene Meyer
5. Carole Stedman
6. Monique Fielder
7. Juliette Chapman
8. Debbie Lamb
9. Leonie Schroder
10. Tanya Bell
11. Kelly Nelson
12. Kari Hughes
13. Christie Kunkel
14. Ann Gerlach
15. Sharlene torres
16. Mel Sharp
17. Dani Fender
18. Nicole VanSteelandt Derendorf
19. Elizabeth Dyson
20. Andrea Buckland
21. Michelle Grech
22. Narelle Hodges
23. Sally Williams 





Thanks for looking,

24 comments:

  1. your stand looks great Richelle, see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the flowers...they look so happy and bright. Luvin the pennant cut outs too. So well done Richelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas Card!

    Melissa B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Christmas Cards! Lovely...

    Melissa B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant Christmas card - love the new colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Christmas card Richelle. I need that stamp even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers look great at the bottom of your stand - so bright and cheerful.
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Richelle! Your cards are gorgeous, and have gone straight to the top of my CASE pile! Love love love your display stand.....wondering if my hubby could make me something like that??? Fingers crossed!!! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Christmas cards...I just love the new In Colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your cards Richelle! The banner and flowers are just darling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous banner & flowers! Love the al a carte stamp range too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your christmas card and the cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. More lovely christmas cards and I do love the banner and colourful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your cards and those flowers are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour you have used for your Christmas cards. Your stand looks fantastic as week. Not to mention your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Richelle, you don't fail to inspire! I had convinced myself that I didn't need that die, but seeing your lovely flowers has me swinging in the other direction! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a gorgeous flower garden you have, love your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely cards Richelle and your flowers are fabulous! (adding them to my CASE list!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, looks like you have been very busy. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. G'day Richelle, love the cards, haven't bought the stamp yet, but definitely am thinking about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really elegant Christmas card. I am goign to put that stamp onto my wish list. Flowers are amazing. Liz P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Christmas card like the use of teh stamp. Liz P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Neat Christmas card ideas..thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!