Sep 3, 2011

The NEW Idea Book & Catalogue


Hi Everyone,

Here I am sharing what I love this Saturday morning!! ~ The New 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue is now online!!!

It's very pretty and filled with loads of new ideas, stamps, ribbons and much, much more!!

Hard copies are available for $12.95 + postage, or yours for FREE with any workshop order!!

Hostess Rewards have also changed, and I think it's going to be really exciting. You can now earn hostess dollars to spend on the hostess sets, meaning lots more variety of stamps that will be available to you. You  can also earn 50% off catalogue items!!!


It's all very exciting and if you would like to find out more, please contact me via email or phone 0407 262 452.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!