Nov 25, 2011



Hi Everyone,

I've been a bit quiet lately haven't I? Well the main reason is a bit of a lack of mojo and also because I hurt my thumb whilst gardening a few weeks ago (bruised a nerve according to the Dr) and I've been trying to rest it in the hope of letting it mend itself. However, it taking longer than I'd hoped!!

Now you may have guessed by the pic above but there's an ESAD blog hop coming up next Thursday 1st Dec from 7pm WA time. I'd love for you to come back then and join the hop.... If you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, a blog hop is a group of 25 Stampin' Up! demos all showcasing products in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue. We link to each other's blogs and you 'hop' from one to the other for loads of inspiration. :)

But before all that I hope to be showing you some goodies I had made for the markets last weekend and also some I'll be making for the Craft Thyme Christmas Extravaganza which is on 3rd Dec.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!