Dec 1, 2011

Summer Mini Catalogue & December Frenzy

Hi Everyone,

There's going to be 2 posts from me today because there's just so much to share with you!!

Ok, most importantly is the Summer Mini Catalogue is released today!!!


You can view the entire catalogue online here, or let me know your postal address as I can post you a hard copy.

There's also the December Frenzy with up to 50% off selected items... Check it all out on this flyer:
Click on the image to enlarge
So it's all very exciting!!!! And make sure you check out my post at 7am (WA time) with a blog hop of 25 Stampin' Up! demos from Australia and new Zealand who have showcased some of the new items available in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

If you have any queries, or would like to order any of these products, please phone or email me.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!