Jan 5, 2012

Kaisercraft and Me, together for the first time!

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited to share this project with you... It's taken a couple of days to make in between the kids demands of school holidays and watching the first season of Burn Notice with hubby each night this week...

But I'm proud of myself for making this 3 drawer peg shelf from Kaisercraft and decorating it with Stampin' Up!'s Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper and some white paint.


And it's taking pride of place, I taken down our pin-up board/ whiteboard, moved our calendar and placed them both on the 1 wall together.



And I even drilled the holes and screwed the back plate to the wall all by myself! And it's straight (I think).

If you are interested, the kaisercraft kit can probably be purchased from your local craft shop - the product code is SB2121. I'm thinking about tracking down some more and decorating them ready for my market stalls in 2012 - what do you think?


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. WOOT WOOT, very awesome like Richelle. & well done on the hanging of it too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!