Feb 27, 2012

Sunny Stamping Challenge - SC 029/12

Hi Everyone,

Today I joined in the Sunny Stamping Challenge, which you can find here.

It was a colour challenge this week and this is what I made....



The embossing folder is not a SU one and I noticed that the pattern doesn't go all the way to the fold line of the folder - something to keep in mind if you are ever buying a different brand.

Anyway, the ladies run some great challenges each week and I really encourage you to join in this Aussie challenge site!! :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like the simple layout of your card Rochelle - great effect. Such a pretty folder too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the colours Rochelle. Love the embossing folder. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that folder and I love your card Richelle. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVE what you have made Richelle! Your lovely card is in my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Great use of dsp. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle your work is always stunning. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Sunny Challenges this week. Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!