Apr 30, 2012

Class Cards & some news!

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a bit of catching up today and realised that I hadn't shared what we made at the classes this month. I'm now running 2 classes each month, one is my normal class at the Forest Lakes Family Centre, and the other is a private class for a group at one of their homes.

Regular Class:



Whoops - didn't get my bag finished for the photo shoot!

Private Class:






At the end of May, I'm starting my first ever round of scrapbooking classes, so if you are based locally (Canning Vale area) and would like to attend, please email me for more information.

Also this Saturday, I will be having a stall with Pretty Little Things, Missy and Moo and Swee Tees and Cu Tees and many others at the St Aidan's Church in Byford, please come down and support all the local artisans that will be there from 9am-4pm. Best thing is, it's all indoors, so it's on rain, hail or shine :)

And make sure you come back to check out my 'facelift' from May 1st. In celebration of my birthday in May, I've arranged new business logo, which means everything on my blog, facebook page and business cards & signage will all be matching! I'm very excited!! :) There will also be some special offers during the month too!

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. awesome cards, love the treat bag/box

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!