Apr 13, 2012

What to do with my retired DSP sampler?

Hi Everyone,

In this big clean out that continues of my crafting space, yes I'm actually clearing some things out that I haven't used and it's going into a box for sale.

Anyway, whilst I was clearing out a draw, I found a retired paper sampler I bought a year or so ago... Now if you haven't seen a sampler, they are 3inch squares of every single paper that Stampin' Up! had available at the time and they are kept on a metal ring so they can be easily viewed.

So I had a play around and came up with these 2 cards.... Got to say, I'm pretty happy with them!




Thanks for looking,
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. oooh me likey the bottom one!! Well I like both of them but thats a nice one for boy cards which I gotta do alot of!!

    Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!