May 29, 2012

I'm Baaaaackkk!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and starting to get things back on track after taking a sidestep from stamping the last 2 weeks to prepare and then celebrate my birthday! I had a big party on Saturday night and I'm grateful to all my friends and family that could make it!

I haven't done much stamping at all, just a couple of customer requests so pics will come of those in the next few days. But I do have some cards to share with you  from some online demonstrator friends, these were from my b'day fairies from the ESAD Group (Extremely Special Australasian Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).






And for a little touch of business, the Paper Party is almost over, if you are interested in FREE designer series paper for the rest of the year, please send me an email about joining Stampin' Up! or to simply receive 1 pack, place an order for 3 designer series paper packs and receive the 4th for FREE.

Bye for now,


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!