May 1, 2012

New New New!!!

Hi Everyone,

Can you tell I'm just a touch excited? Today I have redesigned my blog and facebook with the lovely bright and funky logo from Sara Rubendall Design Studio. I have been sitting on this waiting for a couple of weeks now but boy oh boy am I a happy lady today!


And this is what my new business cards will look like:



I'd love to hear your thoughts! And I totally recommend Sara for any design work you may need done and need to send a thank you to Jo at Pretty Little Things for referring me.


In Stampin' Up! News, there's something new too! Today is the first day of the NEW and fully customisable Starter kit!!


So if you have been waiting for the right time to join Stampin' Up!, this could be it! Now for just $169, you can become a demonstrator, and receive $235 worth of products of YOUR CHOICE! Plus you will receive $80 worth of business supplies to help you out. If you would like to find out more, please contact me.

Well, I'm off to drool a little more over my logos and hopefully do some crafting today too! Bye for now :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!