Jul 24, 2012

My Simply Scored Tote Bag

Hi Everyone,

I'm really into my sewing at the moment, I've been busy making heatpacks and pj's for my girls and thought I would make something for myself... The question was what to make?

I decided to make a tote bag for my Simply Scored Tool and it's also big enough to fit in a ring binder scrapbook album.



I embellished my bag with the Twitterpatted fabric - using the Fun Flowers Dies and then covering some buttons to match. The straps are lined and feel very sturdy!

I'm going to make a few different bags and have them for sale on my facebook page if you are interested. Prices will start from $25.

And here's a pic of the pj's I made for my girls :)



Thanks for looking,
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me Richelle!!!! Love the addition of the appliqued flowers on yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!