Aug 14, 2012

Another Retiring list update

Hi Everyone,

More items are selling out on the Retiring list, so in addition to those items mentioned on my last post here, these items have now sold out as well.


  • Mini Library Clips
  • Well Worn Designer Series Paper
  • Timeless types junior alphabet dies
  • Just Surfing stamp set
  • D is for Dog stamp set
  • Curvy Verses stamp set
  • Calendar Alphabet and Numbers stamp set
Remember to place your order soon if there is anything you would like.


Now crafty news, I have been working on some new hair clip birthday cards, I hope to finish them off tonight! I'll be dragging out the stamps and supplies to the kitchen table though as it's been too cold to work lately in my craft room!

Bye for now & thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!