Sep 3, 2012

My August Class

Hi Everyone,

I thought it must be about time I shared our creations from my August Classes. All cards were focussed on retired products, which of course are now gone, but hey, I figured it's still important to share what we made.


Using the "Loads of Love" Stamp Set and "Well Worn" Paper:



The now retired "Butterfly Punch" - I'm gonna miss this one, but on the other hand, the new butterfly punch is very nice, not to mention the Butterfly dies that carried over:


 Using the "Tag" Punch - this card can actually be recreated as only 1 of the tag punches retired and the "Extra Large Tag" Punch is still available:

My next class is on Friday Sept 14th, so if you would like to join us, we are making Christmas Cards with a brand new stamp set! Please email me for more info if you are interested - stampingwithrichelle@iinet.net.au

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!