Oct 31, 2012

Christmas Bonbons

Hi Everyone,

At one of my recent private classes, the ladies were interested in making bonbons and matching cards, ready for gifts.

This is what we made:



The bonbons are die cut with the Big Shot and the Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die. My idea is to use the bonbons around the table on Christmas Day and the cards as placecards for everyone... I'll have a few more to make though lol (and wouldn't it be nice if everyone kept their bonbons in one piece so I could re-use them for years to come!)

If you are interested in making these sets, please contact me to arrange a class. Alternatively, I can make them for you in your choice of colours. Just email me to arrange it :)


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!