Nov 11, 2012

In-Colour Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone,

Here's some cards using the new In Color range - Midnight Muse & Raspberry Ripple and some of the gorgeous Stitched satin ribbon.


A close-up of the flowers



I've used the Betsy's Blossoms & Made For You Stamp sets, the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and added some Rhinestone Jewels. I've also used Versamark and the Betsy's Blooms Wheel for the stamped detail along the So Saffron card strip in the centre.

And yes I know Color is spelt the American way, but it is the trademarked spelling for the In Color Collection (and it bugs me big time every time I've typed it lol).

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!