Jan 23, 2013

New Shoes anyone?

Hi Everyone,

Lately, I've been trying a few new things, like a new technique at Friday's Class (yes in over 6yrs of stamping I had not tried the shaving foam technique!), using my digital collection discs from Stampin' Up! and trying to use some of the tutorials I've either downloaded or been eyeing off for a long time.

Today, I'm showing off the Shoe cards I made with the template from Tanya over at Stamping T. I thoroughly recommend you check out her site and her tutes, they are fabulous! Just make sure you have the printer set right - mine templates decided to print a little larger than intended but I worked around it and will print the template at the right size soon.

These are the 2 cards I've done so far:


Hope you like the bling! I personally own shoes in lots of colours but no green so I think this is my subconscious telling me I 'need' some green shoes! :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!