Jan 27, 2013

Slowly adding to the scrapbook...

Hi Everyone,

Happy Australia Day Long Weekend! My day yesterday was a real mixed bag, I did some gardening before deciding it was way too hot outside (36degrees C was our forecasted temp yesterday), then in the afternoon I tidied up my craftroom a bit and then I created a scrapbook page! And to top the day off, we had tea at my parents place which included a visit to my Dad's beehives and we took 2 boxes of honey off the hives, then extracted and bottled some honey. Nothing tastes better than honey that fresh!!


This is my scrapbook page -  I searched google for a punch art rubber duck but ended up combining a few different ideas to make my own one.




The ESAD Sale-a-bration Blog Hop has started today too, it's a great showcase of the products available for FREE until 22nd March with every $100 you spend. If you would like to learn more, please let me know. And to start the blog hop, please visit Chlo's Craft Closet first up... There's 25 blogs to visit in total.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!