Feb 13, 2013

Facebook & Colour Combinations

Hi Everyone,

Today I put the challenge out to my facebook followers to set a colour challenge and I would make a card with their suggestions.

These are the 3 cards I made:

From Nicole: To use Melon Mambo & Island Indigo.
I made the star from the pennant punch, added a couple of scalloped circles and 1 plain circle with the "Happy Birthday" from my new "Essentials" stamp set. This idea was cased from pinterest and you can find the original here.

From Kelli: To use Tangerine Tango & Rich Razzleberry,
lucky for me I had some of the new Sale-a-bration papers which have these colours! And I was able to use my new mini butterfly punch.

From Emma: To use Riding Hood Red, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.
I also used my new pinwheel  die that arrived over a week ago and some white brads from the neutrals pack.

I had great fun checking back into facebook and seeing what the new challenges were and I even managed to whip up a few other cards that I'll show you in the coming days.... Plus the cards from my last class in January....

Next week I'll post the challenge again, so if you would like to send me one, keep an eye out on my facebook page.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Richelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea and a great way to get the Mojo flowing, lovely cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!