Mar 24, 2013

Gee it's been a busy 3 wks!

Hi Everyone,

My goodness, I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I last blogged! Where does the time fly? Oh that's right, looking after the family, housework, grocery shopping, and gardening... So much for having lots of time once the girls are at full time school.

Well I spent today at the Atwell Primary School Fete and it was a great day. We (Jo from Pretty Little Things) and I had a little hiccup to start off with - we would have ended up with a stall in the full sun and absolutely no shade! Eeek! That wouldn't have been good as it was rather warm and we would have been rather toasted to say the least by the end of the day.

In the last few weeks, I've had 2 new members join my Stampin' Up! team which I'm very excited about. One is my Mum and together we have booked our flights to Brisbane to go to the Stampin' Up! National Convention later this year. It will be my first time there and I'm very excited!

I've got a few photographs to edit and I will share them with you this week - I've even managed to take part in a Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge.

Bye now now!

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!