Nov 13, 2013

More new releases from Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone,

This year we really are being spoilt by Stampin' Up! with all the new products that have been released!!

Now there's another 2!

The Envelope Punch Board - the board has 66 different sized envelopes to make.



There's a youtube video here

And a quick search on google, I found these projects.

From the lovely Tanya from Stamping T in QLD




I can't wait to get mine!! It's on it's way via Australia Post right now!


And the other new product is the Undefined Stamp. This is a blank stamp that you can carve any image you like onto it! How cool is that!! I think I'm going to get one and carve my name just because it's hard to find anything personalised with my way of spelling Richelle!




And here's a little video from Stampin' Up!

There's loads of ideas on the Stampin' Up! pinterest board too!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!