Jan 22, 2014

January Class

Hi Everyone,

Well classes are back up and running for 2014! We started off the year with the bold and bright, making these 4 cards.






All the stamps on the background are from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and are all stamped in much the same way for each card.... Just 2 were flipped 180 degrees when I was adhering them to the base cardstock.

The sentiments are from Delightful Dozen and Made for You.

I also used my favourite product at the moment, Candy Dots! Love these little stick-on, brad-like embellishments!

If you are interested in coming to a class the next one is 21st February, just leave a comment with your email address and I will send through the details. Alternatively, please check out my facebook page.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!