Apr 16, 2014

Introducing Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone,

More exciting news has been released from Stampin' Up! Project Life and Stampin' Up! are working together and there will be new exclusive products released with the new annual catalogue in July.... Yes we have to wait until July, but I'm sure it will be worth it!

And here's a couple of samples:



And Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life has done a whole blog post about it.... Just ignore any dates as they are for overseas. Products are due in Australia in July. Read all about it here: http://beckyhiggins.com/project-life-by-stampin-up/

I'm excited to try Project Life and to combine it with my first love of Stampin' Up! I might actually get an album finished by using Project life and MDS!!

If you are interested in finding out more, please let me know and as any information becomes available I will let you know. I'm also happy to take any early party bookings!

Thanks for looking,

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!