May 30, 2014

UnConvention projects - YES I can still craft!!!

Hi Everyone,

Last weekend saw over 700 demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand head off to Melbourne for the Stampin' Up! Convention... Unfortunately I wasn't one of them but thanks to some great helpers, I coordinated UnConvention, an online event for those demonstrators who are members of our group ESAD who weren't able to attend Convention.

Amongst a whole host of computer problems, which saw my old laptop provide me with a blue screen and then a black screen of (permanent?) death, purchasing and setting up a new laptop with all my programs and emails accounts etc, I managed to create these projects.

This challenge we had to cut something other than paper with our Big Shot, so I made a felt flower brooch

This was my challenge - to use re-inkers on water colour or glossy paper and blow a pattern!

This is the glossy paper sample

This was my MDS challenge - use 1-4 photos, mat them, and add a title on a punched out shape.

Hope you liked looking at my creations :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!