Jun 10, 2014

Project Life has arrived!!

Project LifeHi Everyone,

The Stampin' Up! / Project Life collaboration has arrived in Australia!! Yay!!

I personally have looked at Project life before but haven't jumped into it for the simple fact that it wasn't Stampin' Up! Well now I don't have that excuse!!

I'm very excited (again) for this new release and can't wait to receive my Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and get started with some scrapbooking!!

Here's the sample pics of the collection:
























And it all comes in this nice box to store it all!!

Doesn't that look great!! It has the potential to be so much faster than traditional scrapbooking as you can pop it all into these nice 12" dividers:

I'm hoping to run a class or series of class with this kit so once I've had a play with it and worked out what to do I'll pop the details up.

Check out the full range of Project Life stuff available through Stampin' Up! here.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!