Sep 2, 2014

Birthday Bunting & Party Bags

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend I attended a 1st birthday party and look at the lovely bunting!

Ok, I confess, I'm biased, I made it as part of my gift for the birthday girl! :)

And you may need to zoom in a bit to see the rosettes that make up each circle.... The entire bunting says "Happy Birthday Mia"and each letter is on a seperate rosette... I only had my phone on me and it didn't take the best photo unfortunately.



And I also helped to make up these little party bags:



The owls were made from my #1 favourite punch the Owl punch:


Just love this punch and it definitely gets the biggest workout of all my punches!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!