Apr 20, 2015

The Retirement List is here! :(
















Hi Everyone,

It's that time of the Stampin' Up! year when we must begin to say goodbye to many products in the 2014-2015 Idea Book and Catalogue.

This is all in the lead up to the launch of the new 2015-2016 catalogue in June.




You can view the PDF list here

And the retiring MDS items can be found here

Now I'm hoping these links work, I'm about to test them as I've uploaded them a little differently what I'd normally do (but if it works, it'll make things lots easier!)

To place an order, I'd go shop online immediately, many of the retiring products will sell out! Otherwise please contact me to place your order.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!