Mar 4, 2017

More creations for work colleagues....

Hi Everyone,

Well I've had to design another goodbye card for a work colleague! I do shower and maintain a level of cleaniness but I'm starting to wonder if maybe I do smell and that's why we're saying goodbye! ;)
In all seriousness, it's actually because they are moving onto jobs after finishing uni degrees and I believe the latest person to leave is going to follow a horse related dream!

Anyway, here's what I made: (I couldn't really choose anything else than horse theme!)


The horse is from a retired stamp set called "Bareback", and it's one I'm definitely glad I've never parted with.


We have also got to send our congrats onto a different team member who is getting married!!

The theme of New Zealand was requested, so I went with the tropical vegetation.... This was my work in progress pic... Keep in mind, the colleague it was for was a bloke, so I couldn't go all girly and lacey!




The finished result - I love this paper! And I was pretty happy with my colouring - it was only 1 colour - Old Olive - via a marker and a blender pen to get all these shades of green!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!