Jun 2, 2019

ESAD 2019-2020 Annual Catalgoue Blog Hop Sneak Peek

Image may contain: text

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the ESAD 2019-20 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek. If you are just starting here, you've got 25 amazing blogs all showcasing some of the new products from the NEW catalogue that is launched on Tuesday 4th June. If you are following the hop, you will have come from Rebecca's blog.

I thought I'd make a little card and gift box set.



I have created my own dsp from the button stamps from the It Stamps with Art stamp set, which I then coloured with my watercolour pencils.




I made a thicker button embellishment by adhering 5 layers of card buttons, the button are from the Arts & Crafts Dies. Once the layers were glued together and dry, I sanded the edges with an emery board.




The box design was cased from The Paper Pixie, I followed Julie's facebook live video with the directions whilst she was creating her own version. (I confess, I did use scrap dsp and card to start with and then made this version in my own time)



The suede/fabric look for the Bermuda Bay stripe on the card and box were made by separating the top and bottom layer of smooth card by breaking down the fibres in the cardstock by rubbing it over my bone folder several times. 


Product List



Now the group that is behind this hop is ESAD and here's a little bit of info about it...
Image may contain: text

To continue on the hop, please go to see Jackie's blog.



No photo description available.


Here's the full list of participants:




Like always, if you have any queries or feedback, leave a comment or email me.

16 comments:

  1. I love your "dsp"!! You are tempting me to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique use of the stamp set, Richelle!! I like using the stamps to make my own DSP too!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Richelle, I love the colours you used too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the custom made DSP -so cute!! I'm going to have to try one of those little boxes! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are soo cute, love the dsp you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous proejcts Richelle! Love the cute little box and the layering of cardstock to create your button is so clever! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love matching gift sets and yours is perfectly carfty! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable set, Richelle (I do love a matching set). I love the bright and fun colours you've chosen. That box is so cute, I'll have to try making one myself. And I've not tried that technique to create a suede look with card before, how interesting! Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle, I love your stamped "DSP". The 5 layered button looks great and I like how you you've sanded the edges for a great looking effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this set?! I love your little box. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your DSP. Great set of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nifty box Richelle. So cute! OH and I love the card too of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what great projects! Love your tip about layering the die cuts to make a thicker button. And like you I sometime try things out on scrap paper first to make sure I've got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots to love about these projects, Richelle. I am a big fan of making DSP as I love the flexibility it gives. Yours is fantastic. Hteat idea for the button embellishment. How gorgeous is the little matching gift box. I particularly like the suede effect stripe. I must have a go at that myself. Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!