Jan 5, 2020

ESAD 2020 Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Blog Hop




Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first blog hop for 2020!! Join some ESAD friends and have a look to see what's just been released with the new Mini and Sale-a-bration Catalogues! You may have arrived from Cheryl's blog or you may just be starting, but either way I hope we inspire you with our creations.

I decided to use the Peaceful moments stamp set and some of the Lily Impressions DSP. I was pleased to see some new sentiment stamp sets arrive, my collection needed some fresh new sentiments!





For my last card, I also used the Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set. I received this one at our OnStage event back in November, and it's probably not one I would have picked out straight away to earn.



To continue on the hop, please visit Kathryn's blog next.




Here's the full list of participants, just in case you need to find your way:

Blog participant List: 
9. Sue Vine  

And in case you were wondering, here's a little blurb about ESAD, it's been a fabulous group I've been a part of for many years now!




If you have any queries about products used or the cards designed, please leave a comment or send me an email.


21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Richelle. I wasn't a big fan of the Lily set but I really like what you've done with it and the stamped images look great with the DSP xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise, it took a little while to get the mojo flowing but I was pleased with my cards.

      Delete
  2. Love the colour you used for the sentiments, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a challenge, I use black ink soooo often! lol :)

      Delete
  3. I was struggling with this DSP..... but now I have an idea - thanks for the inspiration Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards Richelle. The Lily Paper is very gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I just have the sampler pack but I might have to order the full pack!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Love your cards Richelle - the one in the middle has an art gallery 'framed canvas' feel...very Monet! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you thought that too!! I'm going to make more cards with a similar layout so it should be interesting to see the changes evolve

      Delete
  6. Oops I think my comment went in another post so here goes again - great projects I really like the Lilly paper and stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I wasn't planning on using these products to start with but I was pleased with the results

      Delete
  7. Lovely projects, Richelle and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby! I haven't been in the craftroom much lately so it was nice to create something

      Delete
  8. Great cards showcasing that DSP Richelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle! It has such great colours in this dsp :)

      Delete
  9. I love all of your cards BUT the Thank you one is just Beautiful <3 May I please case it?
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Richelle. Such a great way to show off that fab DSP. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful. I hope I get to earn the gorgeous 'lily pads'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just talking with a friend today about how beautiful this DSP is, and that all it needs is a salutation to make a pretty card. I love the simple style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!