Apr 14, 2020

Trying out the Scrappy Strip Technique

Hi Everyone,

With the slower pace of life, I'm spending more time in my craftroom and whilst it's not as much as I could if we were in complete lockdown as a result of the pandemic, it's nice to escape and create. And I'm blogging it too! 

Over the past few weeks, the Scrappy Strip Technique has taken quite the grasp on the crafty world. It's a craze sparked by Bruno, Kylie Bertucci's husband and partner in her Stampin' Up! business. You can view his instructional youtube video here.

The funny thing is, it's what one of my daughters used to do quite regularly when she was little. Obviously, the adult version is, or at least should be, a lot neater! But the principle is the same. 

These are my first few attempts:





These card fronts were literally made from scraps too... You know that small bit of cardstock, or strips of cardstock trimmed from other projects that are just too good to throw away? Well, here's the way to use them up! I think that's why this technique is so popular!

Regards,
Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!