May 6, 2020

Happy anniversary

Hi Everyone,

Even before the covid 19 pandemic, I had planned to take some annual leave in April. It tied in nicely with school holidays and also our wedding anniversary (and we had been planning to go away for a few nights!). Well, seeing as we couldn't go away, I have been flat out busy painting bedrooms, ripping up carpet etc etc. It's been a hive of activity!!

This is the card I made for hubby, cased from Brian King. I really like the clean and simple lines and tropical colours of Brian's card!



I was happy with the couple of changes I made and pleased how easily the card came together. Here's some of the products I have used, if you have any queries, please contact me.


Product List




Take care,
Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!