Jun 5, 2021

What's happening? It's been a while...

 Hi Everyone,

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged anything! I've been posting a bit on facebook and instagram but nothing here which is a bit naughty of me! 


There's been lots happening with Stampin' Up!, we've got a new annual catalogue and a new mini catalogue starting soon... Then there's the Last Chance Products list for the products retiring from the current Jan-June Mini Catalogue.


You can view the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue here:



All the latest Last Chance Products here


There's loads happening so over the weekend, I'll be back to update you with some other changes and new products available!


Take care,

Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!